It is almost 8 years since I last stepped into Hong Kong. The last visit was a on-the-way visit - a working trip dated back to 2010. This time, I was there with mum, and we were 100% as tourist! Hong Kong is not a 'new' place to me, but it's always close to me, probably because of the relatives staying there and more uniquely, the common language that we speak - Cantonese! This time, it's also a mother-daughter bonding trip! In this trip, we went to places that I had not explored much in the past. In fact, it's a very MTR-intensive trip - we got to all the places by MTR! There's always something new to learn about this place each time I come :)

🍜 3 Dec: Brunch at Hong Kong International Airport 🍳

We had lunch at 美心翡翠 - Good dim sum. Though the cost might be slightly at the high side, food tasted good, and well, I presume that's average, considering the location. Well, the price is on par with those eateries (which were mostly self-serviced) at the transit area!

白茶 - 牡丹茶🍵

叉烧酥,荔湾艇仔粥

炸虾饺🦐

粉肠 with prawns and chives

Of course, we got the Roast Goose from this restaurant, too! All nicely packed into 2 boxes :)
The deal here was definitely much better than what we saw at the transit area.

Here's the menu of the dim sum... The items were organised by the price category:






No comments:

Post a Comment