It is almost 8 years since I last stepped into Hong Kong. The last visit was a on-the-way visit - a working trip dated back to 2010. This time, I was there with mum, and we were 100% as tourist! Hong Kong is not a 'new' place to me, but it's always close to me, probably because of the relatives staying there and more uniquely, the common language that we speak - Cantonese! This time, it's also a mother-daughter bonding trip! In this trip, we went to places that I had not explored much in the past. In fact, it's a very MTR-intensive trip - we got to all the places by MTR! There's always something new to learn about this place each time I come :)

🍜 2 Dec: Breakfast @ 翠华茶餐厅 🥣

Had breakfast at the 翠华茶餐厅 after visiting the 黄大仙祠 .
What drew our attention to the cafe was the 溏心餐 advertisement.
Nevertheless, we did not tried that, but the standard breakfast set.


This is the standard 茶餐厅 breakfast
- here's the set with the 五香肉丁公仔面 + 牛油包 + omelette + a cup of 奶茶


Well, felt that it's just average, but one meal was enough for both of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment